Seeing that this is my first blog post ever, I wanted to give you a little inside to my life and what The Shop On Call is about:
First of all, this is my first real blog, and I wanted something to be side-by-side with the start-up I’m creating, which is a personal shopping service for anyone, of any age, of any budget, in any place. Pretty easy? Yup! I’d love to invite you to reach out to me and let me know how I can help you! I am your personal concierge of sorts. We’ll talk, laugh, and you will get to know me as I will get to know you. I’m available by appointment via phone, Skype, FaceTime, or whatever you want!
The point is– I’m welcoming you into my life so you can learn more about me. Online personal shopping (or virtual personal shopping as I would like to call it) is not just a one-way street. You want to be comfortable with whoever you choose to help you create your own personal style.
So about me- Well I’m a west coast lady with a midwest heart. I’m between Chicago and Las Vegas all the time. I grew up mostly in the suburbs near Chicago, which means I learned how to brave the cold and I have good taste in food (Loumalnati’s deep-dish pizza anyone?). I love baking, crafting, and classic movies. I have a wicked sense of humor, which I am sure will creep out at some point on this blog. Until then, here’s more about me:
- I call both Las Vegas and Chicago home
- My favorite season is fall – mainly because you can buy pumpkin everything and, well.. Football!
- I landed my first fashion internship on Chicago’s famed Oak Street my senior year of High School when I was just 18.
- Kate Middleton (the Duchess) is my hero.
- I have a distaste for Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream… The color mint on everything else, I adore.
- On my spare time I enjoy designing lingerie and formal wear.
- I’m addicted to Pinterest, Nordstrom, baking, and the Chicago Bears.
- I’m a Sigma Kappa Alumna.
- I’ve worked for popular names such as Luca Luca, Nordstrom, and Michael Kors.
- When I was a toddler, I would wake up and tell my mom, “Let’s go shopping!”… And that’s when my obsession began!
I can’t wait to start sharing my life with you!