It’s no surprise, I’ve got quite a few things on my Bucket List. My list is always changing and growing, but I figured that if I put it down on paper, maybe I’ll stick to them even more. I wanted to take a few moments to share some of those goals and see what kind of things are on yours!
Here are some cool ones:
- Learn horseback riding.
- Go horseback riding on a beach.
- Start a clothing line (from the days when I was a Fashion major).
- Learn a new language (and actually know how to speak it!)
- Travel to a new country/city at least 3x per year. I would like to begin with Bora Bora, Germany, and England.
- Take one of those cool DNA tests like this.
- Own a home in a new place.
- Own a vacation home in an even cooler place.
- Buy my dream car
Then there are the obvious, cheesy ones, like:
- Go back to school
- Pay off my car
- Learn a new dish to cook
- Start a family
I’ve always wanted to learn to ride horses, but it would be even cooler doing it on a beach. How romantic does that sound? And recently, I’ve been seeing more and more beautiful photos from people vacationing in Bora Bora. I would love to do this in the next year (hopefully my boyfriend is reading this). And as much as I love Chicago, settling down somewhere I can call “home” has always been a dream of mine. Even better, having a vacation home we can go to on weekends sounds DE-LIGHTFUL!
Tell me, what’s on your Bucket List??