Just about ONE WEEK to go with the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, AKA my favorite time of the year! I came up with a list of my top picks for everyone to use as a shopping guide. Everything in this can come together to make the most kick-@$$ outfits you will wear this fall.
My Top Ten Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Women’s Picks
- First up, this top is effortlessly chic while still being casual, which makes it a win in my book. I am in absolute awe of this one. It is one of those pieces that can go from normal, every day to night time in no time. Pair it with either pair of denim and a cardigan over it, and you have yourself a fall staple outfit. Also, those Sam Edelman boots kick it up a notch to make it one sexy outfit.
- This convertible Rebecca Minkoff is enough said. This bag is #goals. I can just imagine stuffing way more than I will ever need in this bag, and it lasts for decades because it is timeless and perfect.
- This cardigan is called the “cozy-chic” cardigan for a reason. Another great reason to buy it. I will probably live in this cardigan for the rest of my life #thankyouverymuch. The blue color is perfect too because pretty much 80% of things I wear on a day-to-day basis are blue.
- I’ll be ordering these booties in every color. They are so affordable and look so comfortable that you can wear them pretty much every day and not get sick of them. This is good because they are well worth every penny.
- These jeans are much like my wine colored Kut From the Kloth jeans, and also very affordable as well. I will be ordering these because I am due for a new pair of chic blue jeans, and if they are as comfortable as these ones, then sign me up!
- I added this wool coat because I am in the market for a camel color coat that can be dressed up and down. And also, this one comes in petite, which is a score, because I almost always end up in petite-size coats. It is not easy finding one for me, so I am so thankful it is available in petite.
- Ummm, how sexy are these boots? I already have a pair of Sam Edelman boots, but I’m needing a black pair and something tells me these are going to be a show-stopper. They are also less than $160 which makes them pretty much amazing in my book. Hopefully, you will be seeing me in these very, VERY shortly.
- I have seen pretty much everyone in this sweater with the ribbon, and I still want it bad. I am a sucker for ribbons, and pretty much live in my sweaters in the winter, so I know I will make good use out of this one. Sign me up!
- Kendra Scott is just so iconic, and I know I will be wearing this inexpensive necklace with pretty much everything. You really cannot beat that price tag, either!
- I have been DYING to pick up a pair of boot cut jeans for a while now. Especially since they are coming back, I am on board with the trend. Not gonna lie, I am kind of over skinny jeans. Boot cut is definitely more flattering!
Shop The Looks
Well, there you have it. This should be your ultimate shopping guide for the rest of the sale. I am hoping soon they will restock some of the other ones I have been wearing, but for now, I hope this settles your Nordstrom Anniversary Sale cravings. I know it settles mine!