It has been a couple weeks since I rounded up my latest and greatest. I decided today’s post would be all about what I have been up to in my life!
Let’s talk about stress. It’s something that I tend to carry. We all want to appear to be all cool calm and collected, don’t we? Well, it is something I am working on maintaining. In my field of work, stress happens. I am sure it happens in your career too.
Lately, I have been working on breathing exercises, journaling, and meditation to help me control my stress levels. It not only helps me control my stress but also my anxiety, which I have pretty much had since I was born (thank you genes). When I get bad news or have a stressful day working, I pause and reflect. I do not want to react (if you read this book, you know what I am talking about).
Gathered Pleat Front Tee
Part of my M.O. is finding fashion that is comfortable and will not stress me out; we all know what I am talking about. If I am wearing heels that KILL me or jeans that SQUEEZE me, I am going to feel restricted and not myself. Finding comfortable and fashionable clothing is what I am all about, and this top is no exception. This white top is affordable, soft, and trendy at the same time. It is not your traditional plain white T but can go from casual to dressed up with some pants and heels in a moment. In fact, I can even wear it around town with shorts and sandals just as easily and STILL get compliments on this.
Best of all, it is still available in many colors even after the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Shop the post below to style it the way you want to!
If you saw my last Instagram post, you will know that I’ve had sort of a draining week. And, because I work from home (an environment I normally thrive in), this means I have to keep my week as productive as possible. I decided to do my research, ask everyone, and compile a list of things that will help me, and hopefully, help you in the future.
Just THREE days left of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! I LOVE decorating and wished I had gone to interior design school. Here I am, though, where I rounded up my home shopping guide. I made it short – with just my few favorites. Take a look at what I would get!
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Home Shopping Guide
- Diffuser: I am in serious need of a diffuser for my apartment. I have yet to try one, but I love how they make places smell. This one is cool and modern looking, much like a lot of my apartment (it’s kind of modern/with mid century twists). It is priced below $40, so I believe this stylish diffuser is definitely a deal.
- Simpatico Candle: I hear this candle lasts such a long time and smells great! Definitely, one to try.
- Fluffy Pillow: This is definitely a stylish and affordable add-on to the home section. Anything fluffy feels great!
- Throw blanket: I love Nordstrom throw blankets – I have had mine for years. This one can go with anything and it comes in any color. Being priced at $25.90, this one is a bargain.
- Rug: The rug, I believe, ties in with everything. I love these antique looking rugs I have been seeing everywhere. I definitely need it as an addition to my home too!
- Comforter: I would be getting this if it wasn’t for the fact I just bought a new one. This adds so much color and vibrancy to a bedroom. It is one of the top picks on the Nordstrom Sale’s page.
Check these items by hovering in the photo above or selecting from the list below to shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!
Winding down my faves from the sale this week, and a couple of tops I’ve shot so far have SOLD OUT! Crazy. The bad news is, I wish I could share, but I would have nothing to link them to. So, I decided to dig back into the sale and find you some serious steals under $50.
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Under $50 Shopping Guide
When I was in college, I was definitely on the struggle bus to find affordable fashion, and the Nordstrom Anniversary sale definitely saved my life when it was time to go back to school. I figure some of you may be in college or out of college and looking to save money so take a look at what I have on my list and shop the post below!