Winding down my faves from the sale this week, and a couple of tops I’ve shot so far have SOLD OUT! Crazy. The bad news is, I wish I could share, but I would have nothing to link them to. So, I decided to dig back into the sale and find you some serious steals under $50.
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Under $50 Shopping Guide
When I was in college, I was definitely on the struggle bus to find affordable fashion, and the Nordstrom Anniversary sale definitely saved my life when it was time to go back to school. I figure some of you may be in college or out of college and looking to save money so take a look at what I have on my list and shop the post below!
- Cut-out Choker Tee: I love this style and the fact that it is under $20! It comes in pretty much every color known to man. I’m guessing it will be around for the rest of the sale, but who knows. Check it out!
- Leith Portrait Collar Stripe Blouse: So fun, so hip, so modern. For the working woman, downtown socialite, this one is for you. I love that it is under $50!
- Bell-Sleeve Romper: I am going back to the sale just to get this romper. It is so cute and fun. You can practically wear it out for any occasion: date night, party, whatever. It also comes in three colors!
- Drape Ruffle Cami: The off the shoulder look is in full swing this season. This top is super cute and incorporates the trend. Perfect for any sort of date night on the town with a pair of high waisted jeans and heels!
- Rib Knit Off the Shoulder Sweater: Okay, so if you follow @StephShakes on insta, you will know that I posted this one this week. I absolutely love it! It is definitely a fall staple in my book. Comfy and casual or dressy, whatever you want to make it. Halogen is one of my all-time favorites for a reason. Get this deal while it is still under $30!
- Choker & Lace Shift Dress: I love me two things – a lace dress, and a classic shift dress. This dress incorporates my two loves into a third with a choker. It looks absolutely affordable, chic and hip!
- Gathered Pleat Front Tee: I’ve written about this before on my insta. I bought this the other day and have already thought of a million events or places to wear this one too. Get it as it comes in a few colors and has sold out in the past. I also love that it is SUPER soft!
- High Waist Skinny Jeans: Vigoss is one of those brands I have been buying since I was young because they make such a good jean. The fact that they are under $50 until Monday, August 2nd, makes them a darn steal. Time to go buy me a pair of high-waisted jeans.