Just THREE days left of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! I LOVE decorating and wished I had gone to interior design school. Here I am, though, where I rounded up my home shopping guide. I made it short – with just my few favorites. Take a look at what I would get!
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Home Shopping Guide
- Diffuser: I am in serious need of a diffuser for my apartment. I have yet to try one, but I love how they make places smell. This one is cool and modern looking, much like a lot of my apartment (it’s kind of modern/with mid century twists). It is priced below $40, so I believe this stylish diffuser is definitely a deal.
- Simpatico Candle: I hear this candle lasts such a long time and smells great! Definitely, one to try.
- Fluffy Pillow: This is definitely a stylish and affordable add-on to the home section. Anything fluffy feels great!
- Throw blanket: I love Nordstrom throw blankets – I have had mine for years. This one can go with anything and it comes in any color. Being priced at $25.90, this one is a bargain.
- Rug: The rug, I believe, ties in with everything. I love these antique looking rugs I have been seeing everywhere. I definitely need it as an addition to my home too!
- Comforter: I would be getting this if it wasn’t for the fact I just bought a new one. This adds so much color and vibrancy to a bedroom. It is one of the top picks on the Nordstrom Sale’s page.
Check these items by hovering in the photo above or selecting from the list below to shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!