It is officially my favorite season ever! Fall is upon us, however, the firey hot temperatures in Chicago. are definitely NOT telling me that. This weekend, I kept myself crazy busy in the heat, but it was pretty awesome nonetheless. However, I am getting this post up later than I anticipated. After a crazy busy weekend, I know a fall favorite roundup is in order. Check out my favorites, specifically, from LOFT.
LOFT Fall Outfit Favorites
- Cutout shoulder Sweater: This sweater style is a popular choice this season. The cutouts are perfect for when you want to take the sweater into the night. It goes perfectly with the below skirt, a sexy addition to your nightlife wardrobe!
- Faux leather skirt: This skirt can be worn with some black tights for added fun for the office or even on its own. I love that loft is making more items that go from day to night.
- Window Pane Choker Dress: The print on this dress is one of my favorite prints. I just love choker dresses. This dress is again, appropriate for the office, and can be taken into the night with some classy high-heeled boots!
- Stretch Booties: I’m dying to buy these stretch booties. They come in black and wine, but since I am on the petite side of things, I think the wine would be more flattering for a shorty like me. I also have wide calves and adore how these ones stretch.
- Tie Cuff Two-in-One Top: Another day-to-night, especially if you love that prepster look. I remember Rachel Green had a top like this on “Friends”, and I simply love the look. Very sophisticated!
- Pointelle Open Cardigan: I made this purchase as I wrote this post, haha. I have been looking for a new gray cardigan since my old one got holes in it. So, this one is a keeper. It is effortless and will go with everything I own. That is how I justify it!
- Gingham Choker Blouse: Another print I am very fond of. This choker blouse can be paired with pants or either of the skirts mentioned in this post. It looks comfortable and classy. My two favorite ways for clothes to be!
- Modern Button Skirt: I love MOD skirts. AND I love buttons, so, why not? I may have to go back to my shopping cart and purchase this one as well. It is a great fall look! Another one that is cute for a ladies brunch, the office, or whichever way you want to justify it.
There you have it. ALL of these items are 40% off today (Sunday), but I am pretty certain they will be on sale again. LOFT often times extend their sales, so, keep a lookout for sure. Any of these looks can mix and match, which is my favorite thing. Who DOESN’T want to save, right?! So, basically, go out and get them all, so your fall wardrobe can be complete and extend into winter. Just BRILLIANT!
Take a look at these items, and shop the post below!