A couple of months ago, I spent 48 hours in my hometown of Las Vegas with one of my closest girlfriends. Back in January, right before my move, she had called me up because she was about to purchase some Backstreet Boys tickets, who are in their last leg of their residency at Planet Hollywood. Now, I may not be a Backstreet boys superfan like she is, but I can appreciate a 90’s boyband and a quick visit back to my hometown. I’m going to break down my super fast and sleepless trip to Sin City.
It’s no surprise, I’ve got quite a few things on my Bucket List. My list is always changing and growing, but I figured that if I put it down on paper, maybe I’ll stick to them even more. I wanted to take a few moments to share some of those goals and see what kind of things are on yours!
Here are some cool ones:
- Learn horseback riding.
- Go horseback riding on a beach.
- Start a clothing line (from the days when I was a Fashion major).
- Learn a new language (and actually know how to speak it!)
- Travel to a new country/city at least 3x per year. I would like to begin with Bora Bora, Germany, and England.
- Take one of those cool DNA tests like this.
- Own a home in a new place.
- Own a vacation home in an even cooler place.
- Buy my dream car
Then there are the obvious, cheesy ones, like:
- Go back to school
- Pay off my car
- Learn a new dish to cook
- Start a family
I’ve always wanted to learn to ride horses, but it would be even cooler doing it on a beach. How romantic does that sound? And recently, I’ve been seeing more and more beautiful photos from people vacationing in Bora Bora. I would love to do this in the next year (hopefully my boyfriend is reading this). And as much as I love Chicago, settling down somewhere I can call “home” has always been a dream of mine. Even better, having a vacation home we can go to on weekends sounds DE-LIGHTFUL!
Tell me, what’s on your Bucket List??